Date: Saturday, January 7, 2017:
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
(3 1/2 hours of professional development)
Location: Westminster Nursery School
1070 Hooper Avenue
- Allergies and Feeding Issues with Young Children
- Special Diets: Helping the Picky Eater
- Strategies to Support Inclusion
- Supporting Children with Special Needs through the Pyramid Model
- Positive Guidance: EVERY Child has Special Needs
- The Strengthening Families Protective Factors
- Cultural Competence and Diversity
- Positive Responsive Interactions
Registration/Doors Open 8:00 a.m.
Refreshments offered at 10:45 a.m.
- Michelle Newman-Keenan, MA Ed. OAEYC
- Valerie Frost-Lewis, MS Ed. OAEYC
- Lisa Lockwood, GNJK Quality Improvement Specialist
- Diana Monia, OCC CDA Instructor
- LisaAnn Hopkins, Children's Home Society
- Patti Brown, Helping Others Grow
- Vasu Nacha- Prevent Child Abuse NJ
- Barbara Thornton-Prevent Child Abuse NJ
Please mail in registration form to
Beachwood Nursery School
1014 Pinewald Road
Beachwood, NJ 08722
NAEYC Members $20.00/Non-members $30.
President: Michelle Newman-Keenan
Treasurer: Valerie Frost-Lewis
Professional Development: Michele Zaragosa